How to use the Nexus Neo Male G-spot Massager
Prostate Massage has been used for centuries by many cultures to help with prostate congestion, sexual dysfunction, and for sexual pleasure. The results of stimulating this gland are a 'milking' of the prostate, and increased blood flow to the region providing fresh oxygen and nutrients. The Nexus Range of prostate massagers including the Nexus Gyro, The Nexus 'O', the Nexus Neo the Nexus Pods and the Nexus Duo are specially designed for prostate massage for sexual pleasure, though a 'side effect' is the prostate often becomes far healthier than prior to using these toys. This is why it is so often helpful for men with prostate problems and sexual dysfunction.
- Click here to find out more information on Prostate Massage for beginners
- Click here to find out more information on Prostate Massage for couples
- Before using the Neo for the first time remove the rollerball using the tool provided and wash in hot soapy water. The rollerball, once clean can be replaced by pressing the ball firmly into the socket of the rollerball. We recommend that after each session this process be repeated to ensure hygienic operation. Suitable toy cleaning solution is available fromour website.
- We also recommend that the rectum area be cleaned using either a rectal syringe or douche, which is available from pharmacies or our website.
- To experience the ultimate in anal pleasure, the first thing to do is to relax. As the anus does not produce sufficient amounts of lubricant for comfortable insertion, it is essential to ensure that a liberal amount of water or silicone based lubricant is used. This can be sensually massaged into the rectum area and applied directly to the Nexus O. This process is important and should take between 10 - 15 minutes.
- Slowly insert the Neo with the rollerball positioned underneath the scrotum. Remember the internal sphincter muscles within the anus do not allow things to pass through unless you relax and take it slowly.
- Once the Neo is fully Inserted, relax for 10-15 minutes for the anal canal to become accustomed to the Neo. Try placing your hand an your stomach and breath in deeply, slightly squeezing your buttocks together as you inhale. Slowly exhale feeling your stomach and buttocks relax. Repeat this up to 50 times, gradually increasing the Intensity.
- Now start to tilt the pelvic area back and forth allowing the handle of the Neo, to transfer pressure to the prostate- perineum area. At this stage, you may stimulate the penis if you prefer. When you feel ejaculation to be imminent, immediately stop penile stimulation and allow the Neo to produce the orgasm.
Try different things, read up forums, talk to people. Every man's experience with a prostate massager is different and unique, but the sensations are normally very similar in the process. If you don't achieve success right away, don't panic and don't give up! Keep trying.